Office: Resident Partner, Stamford, Connecticut
▪ Cornell University, B.F.A.
▪ New York Law School, J.D.
- Member, Law Review
- Outstanding Oral Argument
- Winner, Legal Writing Competition
▪ U.S. Supreme Court
☎ Office: 203-353-8662
▪ American Immigration Lawyers Association
▪ Chair, UPL Committee, Connecticut AILA Chapter
▪ Fairfield County Bar Association [FCBA]
Memberships and Appointments
▪ Board of Directors, New York Law School Alumni Association
▪ Board of Ethics, City of Stamford
▪ Delegate, NCSJ, Helsinki Conference on Human Rights
▪ Chair, Connecticut AILA Chapter
▪ Co-Chair, Business Law and Employment Law Committees, FCBA
▪ American Association of Jewish Lawyers & Jurists
▪ Connecticut Bar Association
▪ Panelist, CT Bar Institute Continuing Legal Education, Seminar on Immigration Law
▪ Liaison, Department of Labor Regional Task Force
▪ Legal Expert on U.S. Immigration Law and Hague Convention (Canada)
▪ Chair, Panel on Gender Differences in Law Practice, FCBA
"Summary of Proposed International Entrepreneur Rule," The Connecticut Law Tribune, October 20, 2016. http://www.ctlawtribune.com/id=1202770402017/Summary-of-Proposed-International-Entrepreneur-Rule?mcode=0&curindex=0
"Immigration in the United States: Using Immigrant Talent to Help Create U.S. Jobs " Connecticut Lawyer (a publication of the Connecticut Bar Association,) November 2013 at 20.
"Pro-Immigration Measures Help Create Jobs," Connecticut Law Tribune, June 2013.
"Is the U.S. Finally Getting It? Immigrant Talent Creating U.S. Jobs," The Newsletter (a publication of the Fairfield County Bar Association,) Winter 2012, Volume 9, Issue 3.
"Immigration Enforcement Efforts Put Attorneys On Edge," Connecticut Law Tribune, July 2011, Vol. 37, No. 30.
"An Immigration Primer: Issue Spotting for the Practitioner," Connecticut Lawyer (a publication of the Connecticut Bar Association,) April 2011 at 30, Vol. 21, No. 8.
"E-Verify: Between a Rock and a Hard Place," Connecticut Law Tribune, October 2009, Vol. 35, No. 43.
"We stand on the shoulders of immigrants," The Stamford Times, Letter to the Editor, Page A6, February 20, 2005.
"Immigration Alert: Can My Company Get Work Visas for Foreign Job Applicants," The Regional Bar News (The Regional Bar Association of Stamford, Norwalk, Darien and Wilton, Inc.), Feb./March 2001, Vol. 4, Issue 4, at 2.
"Getting Work Visas for Foreign Job Applicants," The Fordyce Letter (Div. of the Kimberly Organization, St. Louis, MO), Sept. 1998 at 19.